Certificate III in Office skills is designed for those who work in support positions, to help them improve their everyday performance in an office environment and develop their personal management skills. Successful candidate will be well versed in all aspects of managing the operational functions of an organization.
This program is comprised of Eleven(13) modules which are designed to
- Develop students for presenting professionally on the job.
- Equip students with knowledge and skills in managing the administrative functions of an organization.
- Prepare students to be more productive by developing self-management skills through management practices.
- Skills for Administrative Assistant
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
- Business Etiquette
- Business Correspondence
- Customer Service
- Office Procedures
- Office Role , Equipment and Supplies
- Technology for Support Workers
- Work Ethics
- Team Work
- Project 1
- Project 2
Completion of Grade 7
MQA approved level III Certificate
Certification Awarding Body
Focus Education Centre