Certificate III in Information Communication Technology program introduces trainees to the basic operation of computer hardware on PC platforms. Computer security, Database Management system, PC Trouble shooting, Operating system & world wide webare explored.
This program aims to provide trainees with an opportunity to:
- develop an understanding of the basic operations of a computer system and
- computer applications software, develop the skills of using computer applications software for solving problems
- Appreciate the social implications of developments in information technology.
- apply computer skills in an efficient way to perform at work or in an academic environment
- ICT Concepts& operating system
- Advanced Productivity Programs
- Internet & E-mail
- Database Management Systems
- Productivity Designing Programs
Completion Grade 7
MQA approved level III Certificate
Certification Awarding Body
Focus Education Centre