Certificate III in Human Resource Management program introduces trainees to the basic Skills and operations of Management. The course is especially designed for those interested in staff recruitment and selection, workplace performance, team effectiveness, industrial relations, and occupational health and safety
This program aims to provide trainees with an opportunity to:
- To introduce the concepts of basic Business Opportunity.
- This course aims to give you knowledge and skills required to work in human resources at the manager or supervisor level.
- To expose the learners to the latest development in Human Resource Management field.
- To develop skills such as Employee Relationship, evaluation, communication, Resource mobilization, Recruitment, Team building and Motivate learners to develop Managing Employees skills.
- Business Communication I
- Introduction to Business Studies
- Introduction to HRM
- Recruitment and selection
- Personality Development
- Training and Development
Completion of Grade 7
MQA Approved Level III Certificate will be awarded to students with 80% attendance and achives minimum Passing Grade in all the assesments
Certification Awarding Body
Focus Education Centre