This programme is designed for people who aspire to become Managers or build capacity of current managers. This managerial skills-building programme will teach participants the necessary practical managerial skills which would enhance them to face the day to day management challenge. This program is comprised of 13 modules which are designed to:
• Develop participants for presenting professionally on the all the phases of Management.
• Equip participants with knowledge and skills in managing themselves and others professionally.
• Give credential as a Certified Manager and with re-certification every two years by means of continuous professional development, ensure the knowledge and skills are updated.
This program aims to provide potential managers with an opportunity to learn how to manage themselves, manage Others and understand Finance
1. This program commence with the Managerial potential assessment, so that participants understand their current managerial capacity
2. Under manage themselves, participants are expected to learn how to set goals, to be creative and innovative, manage their time, develop their presentation & communication skills
3. Under Managing Others, participants are expected to learn Human Resource Management skills, Delegation skills, Leadership and Coaching Skills ,motivational and change management skills
4. Participants are expected understand basic accounting and financial skills so that they are conversant in preparing budgets, interpreting financial statements and take appropriate management decisions.
MNQF Level 5 qualification in a Business or Management related Filed.
Completion of a Level 4 qualification (unrelated), and successful completion of an MQA approved University Preparation Program* OR
20 years old, completion of secondary school, 2 years of relevant work experience, and successful completion of an MQA approved University Preparation Program
Certification Awarding Body
Focus Education Centre