Customer Centricity is not customer focused. Being customer focused is offering consistently great and relevant experience. It is an over reaching principle that basically urges companies to treat their customer right.
But being customer centric means looking at a customer’s lifetime value and focusing marketing efforts squarely on that real-world, high value customer segment to drive profit. Businesses that take a customer-centric approach do more than say they put their customers first; they make it a priority to provide an exceptional customer experience at the point of sale and after the sale to increase profits and gain a competitive edge.
A customer-centric company is more than a company that offers good service .
Here are some of the content that would be covered in our full day training:
Introduction to Customer Centricity
- Personal planning for customer service
- Who is our customer?
- Types of customers?
- Identifying & understanding customer expectations/ wants and needs
- Customer Life Time Value – (LTV) for centricity
- International best practices related to customer centricity
- Relating organizational values / mission etc.
Delivery standards and etiquette:
- How do we read / understand and meet his expectations
- Reading customer behaviors
- Managing your behaviors to deliver excellence
- Service competencies needed to meet / deliver customer centricity / best practices
Mr. Harshana Dassanayake:
- Director – DAASH GLOBAL – DAASH Consultancy &Training (Pvt) Ltd, Sri Lanka
- Director – International Academy of Mentoring & Coaching (IAMCasia), Sri Lanka
- Ambassador – International Institute of Coaching & Mentoring (IIC&M) – Sri Lanka & Maldives
- Qualification Assessor & External verifier – City & Guilds-UK
Harshana Dassanayake counts 26 years of proven performance, having worked for country’s top Corporate. With a proven track record in Sales, Customer Service, Special Accounts/Key Account Management and Marketing which has given him a rare and a unique edge to pursue a compelling career in Human Resource Management and Development, with an exemplary approach and utmost dedication. At present he is the Director at DAASH Consultancy & Training Pvt Ltd, and International Academy of Mentoring & Coaching (IAMCasia), Sri Lanka.
- 13th October 2018 -09:00 am to 05:00 pm 01 full day (08 hrs)
- USD 185/- Per participant
• Participant handout
• Refreshments – 2 Teas / Lunch